Global package up to 115 - 120K€
Are you passionate about using your sales experience with a market leading fintech solution?
Does contributing to significant growth in France excite you?
Do you have previous sales experience driving business within a specific territory?
We are looking for you!
Join a sales team that is experiencing growth at an unprecedented rate with huge opportunity. Confirmation, part of our client is the world’s leading provider of secure online audit confirmations, used by over 4,000 banks and 16,000 audit firms globally. Our solution helps to digitise a paper-based process, mitigates fraud & automate processes, and as a result, enhances the customer experience. Due to their growth, they are expanding their entrepreneurial European team for France working with audit firms & financial institutions.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with existing clients and prospecting, calling & social selling to develop new relationships within France audit firms & banks
About the Role
- Drive adoption of the Confirmation platform within a defined audit firm territory
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to drive growth audit firms onto the technology platform
- Identify and set up meetings with senior leaders, users and other stakeholders across the territory
- Attend client meetings, tradeshows, user groups, and key conferences to network, build new contacts and drive growth
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and drive strategic initiatives, programmes, messaging, and campaigns within the region
- Increase the bank network within your region
- Self-starter, able to launch and implement projects of own initiative.
- Proven track record of achieving & exceeding targets and driving growth within existing accounts
- Experience of strong B2B Account Management with structured processes
- Exceptional presenting skills at the C-Suite/senior level developing C-Suite relationships within existing clients
- Enthusiastic to develop fresh ideas, learn new skills and work closely with other team members in Europe
- Experience of selling into the Big4 or large accounting firms is a plus
- Experience of selling to the finance market is a plus
- Fluent business , French and English
Territory Manager, France, London /Paris Based